Possible to use Carprog for Volvo dashboard emulator? Change km…
Yes. This is Carprog volvo S60 dashboard testing
Carprog and Volvo S60 details can be found at
Thanks to obdii365.com
CarProg Volvo odometer correction software
Additional cables are required – A1+ (A1 PLUS) ODB2 adapter and A21 VOLVO CAN cable. These cables are included in the full package:
How to use Carprog for Volvo dashboard:
With this software you can Read/Write dashboard EEPROM memory by OBDII CAN diagnostic, Read/Write dashboard processor flash by OBDII CAN diagnostic, repair odometer, reset oil service and erase error memory.
Works with these cars:
- Volvo S80 1999-2000 with HC08 1H56A micro;
- Volvo S60, V70, S80 2000-2001 with HC912 4F73K micro;
- Volvo S60, V70, S80, XC70, XC90 2001-2004 with HC912 3K91D micro;
Volvo S40, V40, S50, S60, V70, S80 2004-2007 with 9S12 0L85D micro (now only by dashboard connector); Use cable C1 and A1+ (no need VOLVO OBD adapter).
- Volvo V50 2007+ with 9S12 3L16Y micro;
- Volvo S60, V70, XC60, XC70, XC90 2007+ with 9S12 1K78X micro;
after first programming phase start car engine twice and only after push “OK” on CarProg(CarProg ask just switch ignition ON-OFF)
Tutorial: How to build a C1 adapter for Volvo km change:
If you use C1 together with A1MULTI – please cut OBDII male connector pins 3 and 11 like in picture:
A1MULTI adapter has 3 different CAN lines and this modification will disconnect CAN3-11 from CAN6-14 (look C1 schematic).
Using this additional cable you can test car electronic on the table:
- Volvo dashboard repairing on the table;
- Airbag testing and “crash data erase” on-table;
- Opel, VAG ECU programming on-table;
Thanks to codecard.eu.