I purchased this Vpecker Easydiag WIFI wireless full diagnostic scanner 2 month ago. I have tested it on some models and it is time to write a review.
1) What it can do more with special functions its for Toyota, Honda, Scion. But since it is original interface and software price is ok for it
2) So for now vpecker is good because it is even more faster then launch and original for good price, but not even close to delphi or launch because of the functions that it cannot do.
3) Tested today on Kia Cerato petrol,and finally some result, it haves options like launch idiag only one function is not there and that is brake fluid bleeding,all the rest functions are the same.
So far all cars that i have tested this one is the first one that haves some extra functions…
4) I have tried today on VW Golf MK IV 1.9 tdi, haves a lot of functions, this time even more then launch idiag,it haves even guided function, and a lot special functions, and login, that is the first that vpecker works even better…
5) I have tested today on ASTRA J 2011 1.7 cdti works ok,haves special functions not a lot but ok. But it works until 2011,..
6) BMW 530d E60 engine connect , but only read/erase fault code and live data, service reset
(Tested) Vpecker can do injector coding for a part of Toyota models.